Sunday, August 1, 2010

That point of mind.

a person sitting here.


tv. a live a the API.


I suddenly feel the darkness of the.


general Q is not usually on the line.


too boring. would like to chat entertainment. So I, on the line.


usually not generally greet someone.


nothing to find someone today policy. East and West meal Luanche.


good belly full. things eat too much.


friends that I gained. fatter than the birthday.


he said I see a fat one.


really afraid to meet him after the.


see this go Zaban a?


bye 20 times. I'd be the ball.


there. silly C. here.


I congratulate you.


congratulate you find your other half.


very happy to see you at the show was a look of happiness in front of me.


edge to edge to. all are to the best direction.


you happiness. I am happy for you.


or phrase.


\

...........


holiday in the last three days.


not been as anticipated then.


previous compact.


behind the depression.


hair daze. on the Internet.


one day after.


knew it had too much waste.


but still can not find other fun.


informed.


no one arranged for me to leave.


little disappointed for a while.


Hunhunee of this holiday waste.


...........


around fewer and fewer single friends.


one by one began to busy great event.


slowly lose the common topic.


even have time to slowly lose their coexistence.


I do not know a few months in 2035.


how should we do?


say everlasting friendship.


I slowly began to fear.


different life. different chores. different annoyance


are beginning to pull us away from the cruel.


a few months in 2035.


how should I do?


whether life has started to be trapped.?


whether they also begin to focus on other life?


is satisfactory. life goals. all change?


Now this young and enthusiastic and just have this urge to.


whether the reality will gradually buried.?


it started to become vulgar.?


his little sister, I like to think about.


me also.


these, why should I worry about.?


time slowly.


reality at hand.


should have to how how to get over.


we can not change the environment. began to adapt.


or start to change yourself ..


.............


written too long.


written too much.


Touzhang the. dazzled.


rest.


hair daze.


continued it.













相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment