Sunday, August 8, 2010

Music Mystic of Eidos-air の track cheap uggs


- Mystic -



if one day

we are not in this world

I will paint in the skies in the path of our life ~



an ordinary program

let me know what is real emotion

than an accidental

so in the end I realized how important their own home

a painful wound

made me realize how much their own as much love this family


Two people


they Baocuo a newborn child at home each other

10 years later, the fate of this dispute only truth
Finally, the two were reunited
end ~

What a touching scene ah

but I sincerely despise these two families

contempt that both parents

contempt that the two children



when I curse like a fool when facing the TV

parents ask me how it?

\
is to select the wrong people's children

have to send me back,cheap uggs, do not want me? \
not wait for them to excuse me pause,:

\
If I have the right to choose

I will choose the parents I grew up raising

they are not my parents

is my parents

I would not choose to have my parents born

they are my parents

is not my parents



blood simply can not decide it all

people are creatures of emotion

real parents are raising the ten years of grace

is that 10 years of teaching

is that more than a decade of memories

if not natural to give up because of all this

that they be people? \




day

several students about their life experience

talked talked,ugg boots australia, initiated the feeling

\
I do not have to suffer so much to eat,cheap uggs on sale, \
and then talk about someone's money

who had a comfortable life



I would like to rebut

but I am not a favorite to impose their ideas on others who

so they chose silence

Later, with their little from the ~.

uttered the words no father and mother who

must be a selfish villain



I also ask ourselves

If time reversal with the king or the richest person in the world,uggs for cheap, replaced by my grandfather

I will change you

I will never change

to 10 I do not even change

no one can shake my feelings with Grandpa

If the same,uggs for sale, or with my parents the most desirable image of the person to replace my birth parents

my father was so disappointed

I think that they are not good

I am still determined to not-for-

similar to how many good
I do not want to change

If the clock back to take a perfect lover to replace my older brother

I change it?

even to the cost of my single life

I would choose my brother

both the good things in this world, how

can not replace my family

I've never asked their feelings

I was actually only know how to love them

I could not bear I will never forget

not want to separate their

not forget the bits and pieces with them

forget their care and kindness to me

this life even lose their lives




After the reunion after a long


originally thought that has nothing to do

can all but announced he was injured after

original indifference and Lengran Ruo-Bing

are fitted out



difficult to see him alive
Heart bleeding
whole family

looked at his ordeal

seems like the tortured myself

watching his suffering

like to convey my sense of power as

such and such

we can only care for sedation

I really wanted to own their age again

so that I can to comfort him like a fool

I really wanted to own their age again

so I can hug him as little as



now I know

retaliation family is the best way to torture yourself


how cruel it is

how cruel


Please forgive my selfishness


to make their way out of this pain

I will not hesitate to guard you all

all the pain borne by me

selfish as you like ...





If you were reincarnated,ugg online, I hope I can choose the home you choose,ugg australia sale,

; We will look the same in the sky, the expanse that depict life in the track



; ; - ホ シ ノ Hikaru リ -










相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment