Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wife of the last message ugg outlet

His wife is a small tail,ugg outlet, I go where she should be asked. I am tired, but she never tired. However, this small point, but in that of the heavy rain the night gone forever ... ...
I feel very sad, heart full of guilt and pain, I can not forgive myself fault.

wedding day, my wife used the money to buy a ring I bought a cell phone. That night, the two of us over and over in bed with the phone ringing debugging. We feel that life is like this ringtone, loud,uggs on sale, sweet, full of longing and hope. From that day on, I often received her phone: \warm. Once, I forgot to charge their cell phones, they just accompany the leadership to the grassroots level, entertaining to the middle of the night to get back home, opened the door for a look, I found my wife had her eyes red from crying.

original work from the time I started, she hit a telephone every quarter of an hour, I do not in service area. More anxious wife, always thought that something happens, then every 10 minutes playing time, until I open the door, she just had the microphone down. My wife fuss disapproval: \! \
then I rise the level, money, cell phone to several. Suddenly one day, I think owes wife the ring,ugg classic Tall, he excitedly pulled her to go to commercial. But she hesitated and said: \

day one in our bedroom,Vibram FiveFingers Shoes, a living room, send a short message each other, have a good time great.


one night,uggs sale, I colleagues to a friend's house to play cards, are playing in Hing head, his wife called the phone: \Let children. \Outside it began to rain,ugg bailey button boots, his wife's phone rang again: \you tell me where you are, I'll pick you! \


dawn, I lose was empty-handed, a friend sent me home with the car, locking the door unexpectedly, his wife was not home. Just then, the phone rang, a call from my mother, side of the phone cried and said: She came out late at night Maozhao Yu, riding a bike, take an umbrella to go home to find my colleague, went to a another one, way out the accident, did not wake up.


I open the phone, only See above have one unread message: \


She walks in to find my way, never woke up again . I burst into tears, again and again looked at the short message, I think that one night I lost the entire world.


;
wife's death has been 3 months, but I still can not wake up from nightmares, I do not want to work, the whole say depression malaise, and a second thought to accompany her away ... ... ;

reposted elsewhere purpose of this paper, we have learned is to cherish!
Do not let those who love you be the least bit hurt!
Do not wait lose before'd rather die!

If you moved,
top, please look,uggs outlet store, do not let it sink. .
to let more people see it!
to let more people learn to treasure!
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment