Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You and others love the time I do a number of blood to flow ugg outlet store

【Super-like article, if you like lots of sharing】


I opened his door
saw him in bed with a girl I slightly hesitated once
said: \> dug out an eyebrow shaping of the blade is very high,ugg outlet store, very sharp
never see in my house because I
sharp things they have complex
it in my hand today how I
and it will not close
I so love it love it I feel
wrist always chug like jumping a
hidden inside an eccentric small animals
it wants to jump out So
I use I love the sharpness of the blade to help it
also helped the speed of blood flow to their original
so fast I can comfortably point the cigarettes
continue to watch TV. a man One woman said,ugg store, \
\separately unless the day is not love unless

My head grew dizzy
TV's Gou Nannv whining talked on
house Gounan Nv hum ha ha not over
this capacity,uggs on sale, he was very impressed I am fairly good control of

Just as I was cranky when
that woman out of the blood on the floor and screamed
he even wear underwear have no time to run out shaking my
he said,discount ugg boots, \\br> There is a long time ago,cheap uggs boots, the legend of
human legend was first bisexual man who
four arms,ugg adirondack boots, four legs,uggs for cheap, two heads
as betrayal of God and God
huff to All human beings are split in two
from only the men and women
After that everyone is looking to find their other half
betrayed him again after the injury hurt him

own because you are a long long time ago, one person is such humanity
betrayal of his lover kept constant betrayal of their

This is a curse Everything from a betrayal of humanity to God

sitting in my hospital bed in his incessant talking
perhaps what I missed in the interpretation of
My mind is not with him
I have been myself struggling

the issue of human nature when I was discharged still wrapped around the wrist white is white gauze
Change the dazzling sunshine
I go directly back to their home to collect her things
I think I left my
I'm going to a place that should
he came to me and said: \Baby Do not go

you know I love you and I just play the woman's. \like to play with too much pressure on yourself to play I do not Wanla \pocket
get the phone the moment you will see me leave the last words to you I told you

first I want you to commit suicide is not guilty so that you regret you I'm just reflecting on
want to know you and one other woman to do the time
I love how much blood flow is now 1000cc
I know I love you so I will not and you stay in a
because I can not stand you I am also on your own I feel dirty and disgusting betrayal
cravings are common
people like you I am also not going to find my way I will
get off and then go to a place where I should go
you do not know what
three missed phone calls are not you?
That was my last time You say I love you.
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment