Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tracy met you this summer ugg boots uk

is that summer,ugg boots uk, right? Is the same as previous years,ugg boots sale, the summer bar.


but this summer I met with you to the intersection of our lives


makes me Fall in love with you.


you know


when you come back in the evening


has been home downstairs that can you still call me: my wife got home I went downstairs and had we two have something to eat I miss you ah < / p>

simple few words to me you have to love


your mind was always going to jump


you are always going to be good


your kind Let me worry about


you remember the sentence I said it when you want to leave the city when I will accompany you to the city you want to go as long as you need me I will always stay here by your side


no matter how long I had hope that you remember


cloudy sky we had a brilliant smile



real temperament of the lady,ugg boots uk, never to show off all her own,ugg bailey button boots, she did not tell anyone what she had read books,ugg outlet store, been to where, how many pieces of clothing,ugg boots uk, bought any jewelry, because she did not inferiority.


; ; ; \

This is my favorite word at this I gave my dear husband,cheap uggs, Tracy


Dear Tracy drops I want to tell you


you in my heart is genuine temperament of the ladies


also thank you for accommodating me



相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment