Sunday, August 8, 2010

1, plain and happy with her husband cheap ugg boots



me and he is a university student, he was high I was two very good, sound very appealing, is a student in the school radio station cadres, almost every day at noon when all the big speaker in the school listening to his voice gradually Duke's dream. Then I as a good painting, is often what the teacher called running a blackboard newspaper, student radio station when their offices are linked, and slowly got to know, to love slowly. At that time, he always laugh at me too simple and too stupid to other people in society will certainly be deceived, did not expect that remark true, he became the first lie to me man.


after graduation, his family in the Henan countryside, but he did not want to go back home, decided to stay in Beijing to develop, I did not graduate, but it's support, he found a newspaper job, just started reporters ran out every day news, people are very hard, very quickly lost a big circle, but also a lot of black, even so, each made a wage, he always smiles around the school zone I go for the most good hotel, in fact, when his money is not much but every time, and I do not know the streets to save money, have always said that I should dress up, and my people are born lazy, do not love to wear, likes to sleep in the dormitory move along to read, he often laughed my dormitory bed board is to sleep through.


so I graduated two years later, soon found an administrative assistant position, take the little money, but the very laws of life, it will not work overtime, then the shuttle every day in Beijing, the size of the alley, and finally in the middle of two work units that rent a house, and started living with us.


because both parents are very conservative, so we have Cuizhuo hurry to marry the brother can be a lot of his family, his brother had just married parents spent a lot of money, so his family had no money to us Beijing to buy a house, so my parents took out a 20 to 10 000 to help us pay the down payment, because we had not married yet, so the owner is my name, then receive a license to marry.


my people beyond ambition, wanted peace of mind to be a good wife. Because the extremely lazy, people are careless and sloppy, so everything does not love a quarrel with someone, a big mistake had always had small eyes on the forgotten, but an excellent relationship with the company from top to bottom, usually even if committed point of fault, always someone to help me cover up the past, but also because usually love to read, so to speak witty, allusion very many employees love to pull me to dinner, top right I am familiar with the Explorer in the administration after the resignation of boss let me take her on directly on the office.


fact, when the marriage was very happy, every day I work to buy food to cook, so he came back, the two side of the Knock-off DVDs while eating, and sometimes go to the next eating out, sometimes go to see night walk very comfortable life. This life continued for a year,cheap ugg boots, proved how much I slow, married when he started hiding my surprise, hidden from my year, I know.


2, husband of cheating is found


he never told people in the unit even married him! Even said that he is still single! I actually really stupid, because usually the total does not love, each made of money, I told his command, according to the month since he will pick up some of them living situation, and together with his money, every time I want to When money directly asked him to be on it, so more than a year of marriage,cheap ugg boots, I could not even home book is what banks do not know, or Telecom phone is Netcom did not know.


until that day.


said to be one more unit of insurance, must be me, and his identity card, the day before because I forgot to ask him to, so the next day urging me in charge, I would see him direct a taxi, it is The first time I went flat with him, I saw a few male colleagues turned to red office said, yo, H, where you lie to the great beauty ah! Have to seek them out here! You are not afraid of Dandan jealous ah! I then felt very strange, but not understand what strange, then came a beauty, was very shrewd of the white-collar, I do not know her, but she is very affectionate to me, \H just finished, one will come out, you first Zuo Yihui it! \What I said to his identity, he said on the desk, and let me out so he would, he showed me inside, finished in a hurry turn into a busy time, I just felt a little wrong, but can not think of what does not, I take advantage with him, standing outside the office, even to see that he stood just a few white-collar workers, said that beauty, the woman smiled, took out his wallet from the body, from her purse Li took out my husband's ID card and handed it to my husband!


I was the first to reflect that back to the hall (later proved to be a reflection of how instinctively the right), did not let her husband found out that I saw the scene. I took my husband's ID card after a taxi directly back to the unit, what did not ask. Sitting in his office, only grew more and more aware, husband of the flats are clearly does not know her husband had been married to, or else I would not say like that, that Dandan is who? How will my husband's ID card in another woman's purse?


day I will be out early from the company, on the way home,ugg knightsbridge, suddenly thought of her husband, another role of identity cards, I got a husband, then a smooth one. If there is a single phone call almost every day, except during the day, the call turned out to be a day when the morning! And often hit from 2:00 am on 45 points! That's my most mature day time sleep! Even though I was then stupid people, I know, this is definitely not normal.


I sleep very good man, on the pillow of love basically addicted to the point, usually I say I'm sleepy now, not 10 seconds, I can hear my snoring, he was out of sorts to faint dark earth, nor can I come out from the Duke of Zhou's embrace of the lira, to better the psychological quality is excellent, to bad that is not eye-of a person.


husband tolerance to midnight every day to call this person, what then? My first reaction was that the day is to see fair ladies. I remember people saying that Dan-Dan? Well,chi flat iron, this is not that the white-collar Dandan it?


fact that I guess was right, I am a Taitailielie person, actually the first time with such a precise intuition.


her husband's newspaper web site I know. I went home, her husband not to go home, I opened the computer, direct access to open web pages of their newspapers. In the \I do not know the other sisters to face such things how to do, my home, I was the only one child, and whose parents are in the field, who I have nothing to discuss, let alone one time only my impression, I would like to conclusions under too arbitrary.


according to the TV so I do not have to question my husband. I bear it. I clearly asked and white question, Can he would admit that he was having an affair? Can he tell me he did not tell my colleagues that he married?


I am a stupid person, usually on the Aikan Shu, in particular the history of ancient books cloudy ninja can only become big things, I think I'll endure it, as long as things will get sorted.


calm to explore the truth


husband to come home that day, bought flowers, chocolates, I am smiling as if nothing happened, in fact, when he took the flowers and chocolate, my heart was cold by half. Not a guilty conscience of the people, so why bring it to browed red eyes these things to declare? My husband did not see a little flaw. Do not blame him to the effect that I used to always careless, little things but then quickly forgotten, he assumed that I will not be suspicious of.


nine more, I fixed the sleep time. I told my husband I Xianshui, and so he continued to watch TV. And no desire to sleep, I close my eyes waiting to prove the truth of that moment comes.


been a long time, my husband to touch the bed, feeling he was looking at me, he touched my head, for me cover the bed, turned to lie down. In the dark, I'm up against her husband, even the snoring issue.


has been a long time, I feel there is something in shock. One would like to be understood, and that the mobile phone vibration movement.


husband took a cell phone out of bed to go to the bathroom. Our bedroom is the master bedroom, closet, a bathroom, can my husband opened the door and went out to the customer health. I heard the sound of flushing the toilet


room is very quiet, it is a breathtaking quiet, my heart beat too fast breathing, but I have to. I am pretty in silence to get out of bed. Just stand in the bedroom door, the door is unlatched my husband, I gently opened the half-fan, no closer.


really was on the phone.


saw her husband pretending to be drunk voice, \home, not anything else, they do a search of my identity card, not to Beijing Beijing phone security to post-paid account? I told her I did not do account in Beijing ... ... Well, like you, ... ... \

time for me, just feel as if helped to raise the heart out of thousands of people were trampled, covered with boiling hot as fire, it seems that in the oil to brown in a little blown. Morning wake up when the husband has not yet awake, I looked at his angular shot from the side, nose can not help but acid up. Out of bed and do the breakfast, did not call him, I ate a walk first. At noon, I escaped to McDonald's, carefully pondering up. My husband refuses to tell people he married, definitely want to call that girl with Dandan, but he, after all, and I am married ah, why he has to divorce the way, are able to and that girl on the way What light in love does not get married? Is the girl and are willing to talk about the marathon, and my husband love it? The answer is definitely negative, then the husband to do so because what is it?


is the love? I do not know. One possibility is that my husband just want to play, but was quickly denied me, my husband has been good progress, certainly not that just the immediate future do not want people to play and not tell anyone if he married the future, revealed the secret he is so highly personal style of unit will end badly, he will not consider. Besides, really want to play, then find a unit is not better than? Well, according to common sense, certainly knew her husband was married before me, because first knew her, so getting married will be concealed, that have knowledge of her, a fancy to her, why should the same time and I get married? Since it is and I am married, why and the woman twisted it?


husband is a very intelligent person, from what I know about him, so do not count things as he will not do. It only a possibility, this woman can give my husband wanted to be a kind of thing. Because of the mercy of her, so it was with her, and because a long time together, with the inevitable feelings is another. May have been,uggs for sale, the time is ripe again, and I divorce will resort ah.


that have begged her husband in the end what?


do not know why, I think the account. Beijing accounts. Husband unit, and I said things that many, such as so and so has risen, which because it is Beijing which account it a priority, and certain leaders were appointed because of a Peking Man, or something, he repeated a lot, I know he is talented, but also intent on climbing, and even he wanted politics, I am not aware of this line, perhaps Beijing account for him, really important, and some days he even wanted to test the civil service, just to have possible in politics.


when the first idea was to politics so he only an affair of What? What is backing the woman in the end I just can not help my husband got to Beijing account Why?


I am working relationship because, know a few lawyers, thought, I gave them called and ask how to tactfully handle the problems Beijing accounts.


answer surprised me


if I and my husband one of them have bachelor's degrees and work in Beijing more than two years, you can apply for a residence permit work. Working residence permit their children to school, housing, and other areas and accounts with the same effect. Executive residence permit for three years of work, you can apply for account of. Working residence permit must be handled by their work units


husband has a bachelor's degree, work in Beijing, just two years, the newspaper's job belongs in Dandan is the personnel department, could use her first husband to go through the work of a residence permit it?


I think is very simple, lawyers told me that while procedures like this, but it is hard to do, Beijing is very strict on the account card, not so easy to apply, of course,mbt shoes sale, if there is way, I again house, go through the back door, also may choose to do this.


happens while ago my husband asked me to change my name in the house Can the two of us all together!


This can not be coincidence. My heart was cold. Obviously, he's the next step is the calculation I am. Slept therapeutic writing for so long a couple can so deceive me? ! Keep a wary heart since, he has become even more careful observation, and the same time, lawyers in and chat, I learned how to transfer the property.


we did not rush to have children, divorce is not difficult. But then his clear, and if we divorce, we jointly owned property I do not even know how many, it will definitely suffer. Has lost face, absolutely could not lose lining. The man being the case for me, I scared, lied to me so deeply, and I absolutely can not let him so easily to my calculations


what his future house urging me many times, every time I inadvertently passed to the block. Effect on the slack because I usually, only when I do not care about him, and not suspicious. Also may account for things he did not settle so soon, so he is not very worried


I certainly do not worry. The more time the more I have the opportunity to


I told him that a colleague would like to sell my house, very cheap, if the lump-sum, you can then lower, he heard, his eyes lit up and told me to second-hand housing loans, let me taking a look. I told him that my colleagues can not believe we have the economic strength, he heard the laughter, and then put books out, I saw married almost two years, we have saved nearly 15 million, is really a credit to his ah! He said that we can first use my house as collateral, loan to buy a house of my colleagues, by the way the house were to change the


I thought, said it was impossible not to pay off our house loans, other loans are no longer


he was simply trying to use my house as collateral to buy a colleague's house, the house is of course the both of us, my parents down payment to him of the naturally


my students to do business in the South has made a fortune as a trade fair to Beijing, the way to our dinner at home. He was very interested in the business of my classmates, I also welcome students to engage in sideline him out, then the point of death that took no major Offer wages, he has a good strong one, at that time decided to invest in shares


he took one hundred thousand, and I want students to engage in electronic products, reselling, because the high north-south difference, the profit will be thick


looking for a long time to find relations, said his home had a company like this consignment, the price for a fairly reasonable


he decided to take goods back home. It is most rampant when SARS. In Beijing, may not forget those terrifying times. His unit because of the state institutions, but also a newspaper, so check the very tight, the newspaper left Beijing without permission strictly forbidden anyone to leave their jobs in violation of those expelled. He did not say hello and leadership, then go to work anyway, is not so strict, within the tight loose outside, he made a big mistake, that he is the backbone of leadership will love it. Wrong is ridiculous


anonymous phone call that I go first. I hit him directly leading newspaper office. Told the leader, he left Beijing for home without permission


so after the phone call, not long after, I received his call panic, I rushed to Henan. Of course I know how it


our way in Henan and Beijing met. He frowned told me that the leadership asked him where he lie and say that in Beijing, leaders sneer, let him report to the unit within two hours. He must be rushed back. He asked me to deliver to. I promised to deliver the car to go by my open


may God help me, I get to that boss sellers actually bumped into another way to a shop, also need these goods, because the students back to my high-volume, but also I have shipped, the cost is relatively low, I looked especially good this man speak, poor, and to bargain in his heart, after all, the price to do before the end of a surprise, the batch of goods sold for a good price the whole, net the 30000, all ready money


I take the money that is not assured, they find banks to save money, can then Fu-ling heart to the other to open an account, we do not have to go public in that account


Then I drove back to Beijing. Also my careless careless people, look for the road also I do not understand that period, were pitiful to go to Beijing


seems to me to open the wrong. Say this is not one I remember very clearly, and second, I did not know was where the car went. Anyway, open to a place, do not remember the name sorry


stomach felt particularly hungry, wanted to find a place to eat first and talk


meal out, etc. I found that car was gone


when the first reaction is alarm


wait for the police, when asked what car, I said the car all communications products


my life did not lie so much that day, so bold. Completely without a brain, then the direct and natural to describe what my car looks like, which products have the number. So I then take another bus to Beijing time, lie has been a series of seamless Tianyi


one to Beijing, he asked me how the boss said that cargo has not arrived yet, and I said then and he took over too fast, not down the boss phone, phone battery died, so I can not contact, had to car back, the result was stolen. I questioned how the police, said the clear. He was the expression used to describe the surface, such as ashes, but more appropriate. Complain if I do not need to say, anyway, is to buy car insurance, and money do not worry. I know that the goods it pained him to death. But there is no way. Not doubt the capabilities of the police, I believe that car was never brought back. There were bad news, he really was fired. In fact, I think he really can be no fire, it seems tense period are vigorous and resolute ah something done, he dismissed the newspaper's Web site to inform their staff notice up to a year. I do not hide themselves, at least I admit, to open that page, my eyes are vicious. How deep love and hate have more depth, this statement is also true. Now I have no feelings for him, showing that fate is not a trace of a PCT. Let me say that Dandan he did not know she was a fool or play the fool, actually really believe that her husband did not get married, maybe not love a woman of high intelligence, my time too.


third moves, her husband and another woman to Happy, I transfer property at home


after he lost his job every day Jiejiuxiaochou, may be neglected, even one day the telephone call that Dandan home, I answer the phone, when her husband's sober than half can be can not stop me. I looked at her husband not restrain a cold sweat, smiling to the call to him. He did not say a few words and hung up, and said that \Sure enough at night to hear the words of his sister. In a few days, he said a friend willing to lend him the money, let him do business, I asked what he intends to do business, he said, business hall in his hometown to open more money, he would like to look at back home. Do not know why, at that time a kind of intuition, this money must be lent to him that Dandan. But why go to see it? He is not wanted to stay in Beijing Why? He returned home the next day, I called directly to the newspaper, the tone is very easy to ask, \Really is and go with Happy the Dandan. I am furious. Although it is fire, but I did not call him. He certainly needs the quiet this time. I'm at home have not been idle. I was at home when he found me in the book, and his bank card, I took a picture keep in case. I sell my house online. Actually, this time, I was very scared, the one I do not know the house is worth is not worth selling, II to sell a house this big fear is that he knows if I would be lost, until today, then I admire my courage, a man in Beijing, no one deal is off, even the parents do not know, made a claim on a person, really a bit scared ah. Perhaps that is because it can sneak it! Online only posted for two days, some people ask to see the house. There are two saw it as good, because I also bought a house loans, there is nothing like the real estate license, referred to the loans is too much trouble. They said they consider it seriously. But he soon returned. Time is tight. Just the day before he came back to see the house in which a decision to buy my house. May be compared to Mianshan me, it is particularly reliable at first glance people who buy a house that one pair I am more at ease, I made an appointment with them one time, they also take off my parents had no down payment, and loans in recent years I have, so I set at two months after the primary deposit, hand delivery of house occupied.


he came back, it seems is happy that his account might inadvertently end of the year will be able to it out, I was surprised and asked how he went to Henan to Beijing but to know something, he found himself said slip of the tongue, the casual with before. I have not asked. I was not so good at covering up the people, since to know the truth, I still change his attitude with the large, I was not so good for cooking and washing clothes are no longer clamoring to go for a walk with him, more is quietly move along, but also bought many new books, maybe I do not usually talk much, his heart to lose a car, lost money, lost trade unions, upset, do not be so on the surrounding Upper Center and second to call him every night and that Dandan, sweet and just two back from Henan, was drinking in a sweet affair, I do not take the initiative to him, what he wants, so he told me, still a little suspect not. Possible that Dandan really lend him money, he has indeed played in my hometown in Henan Business Office opened. Hall was selected for the business address, he asked my opinion, there is a small, but in the city center, rent more expensive, another one is in more remote areas, rents are cheap, but also to rent for a rent of 10 years, a great place, equipment is complete, will be able to buy equipment directly opened. I said at that remote good. He was pleased that I want to be like him. He said the shop rent remote, though to rent for 10 years, but as long as a year or two after opening up a piece of the lot, the house will be worth a look, then even if he did not open for business hall, took out a house sublease , can make a small fortune making a difference. Finally, he really set down the shop. I certainly did not stop, but not spend my money, why should Guannameduo I do? Moreover, not far from the days of divorce. I am almost prepared.


early into his business too much room, and he wanted to show in his hometown, he worked as a reporter in the capital, a senior who is now ready to do Fan returned home gloriously big business, so spent a lot of advance money to do stunts, but after all where remote, not many guests. So a lot of money inside the family's money I would move west move east, leaving more than 20 thousand, and I do all to his personal situation, of course, called center support him, he was with gratitude. (And my sisters have the same experience, should have such a feeling, sometimes, money is not important, the key is to use money to achieve what effects) he lost, then borrowed a few friends to his home more than ten million dollars. These days, he really was willing to lend, I have said, he is eloquent of. During this time he was busy every day in my hometown in Henan, Beijing simply can not attend to things, do not return home even once a month. People who buy a house last appointment, did not cobble together the money, I delayed for a month now, exactly to my heart. Sure enough, the approaching end of the year, several friends have asked him for money up. His room is still loss-making business transactions. He especially worried, finally hit pay attention to my house, this time he did not know, the house sold soon. He asked me mortgage the house can do, and I said no, because the loans are even real estate are not, how mortgages on? He began what he has started to make money business hall, and business characteristics, and can be friends first and not the money yet, first we house loans also, but I want to change my house and his two names. I said can ah, now to the end of the year, and with so much, and so on it next spring. He seems to handle accounts in great need of a house that he was anxious to do it before the end of the year said. I said, Well, you Xianba Qian call back, I took loans to pay off the house, Banfangchanzheng time, just the way we write the names of two people. He was silent for a long time, said that business was too busy recently, a few days then. Perhaps God, just a few days had lend money to one of his friends something to Beijing, then came to find me, meaning I had to see the money before the holiday can give also on. I lied. I said no bar, H said, made a lot of money, but we have not paid it a house loans, H said that the money you first slowly, first paying the money on the house. The friend was one on the silly, because the H in my hometown in Henan have been saying that their not making money, soon lost dead. Friend to say and said his wife, then people must believe that his wife say is true. So this man had stormed back to Henan. H on the phone that night a friend asked why I said that, I'll play the fool, I said it was not you who also own homes to house money? He was shooting itself in the foot, even killing me, there is no way to me. Who forced him for money getting tight, he Duohui to Beijing. I said to him, still at home so bored, it had better go out and see it get some fresh air. He was a great rejoicing, later said no money, I said a few days ago you do not let me help you made preparations for the New Year to the workers the wages you, I'm ready, you do not send their workers first, and do not control how they passed the New Year , owed the company are not you a man. Carrying out their gaining it first. In fact, this is also a test of his character, a mix of people in the community, integrity is very important, for others it is a number of natural or we go. Did not think he was overjoyed, take the money even say OK good. My heart completely dead. He thought for a moment, then asked me to go with you and I are gaining it? I note that he used is a question, I said not to go, the unit busy with work. He did not retain a, say that I went out and scattered scattered bored bored, biting their own special word heavy. I certainly know he would not himself go. But by that time already despise his character, and gas fell to the second. He went to Hainan, but I did not give him better every day I would call him from time to time to tell anyone who he came home to debt, and what so and so said so relentlessly. In fact, someone really ask for money, I was just at home, which asked him to come, I said to the resort of Hainan. Really is to a mad man. Then I pretend to accidentally say H's brother a few days ago to borrow money, as if through a lot, H said that the New Year but also to his father to send some money then. That sentiment was on the back of Henan was severely. On the third day, he came back, I asked him why, he said, who went to debt his parents house. To the anger of his father in the hospital. He went to Hainan for three days, more than 10 thousand dollars to spend, and now even his father's money did not see a doctor. Suddenly he asked me, child health, and I so unlucky this time, no time to accompany you more, how can you blame me no little, to spend more generous than the original. Heart I was surprised, soon laughs and says, not a re-earn good money, and people are still critical of it! He said no more, the same day going back to see his father go. In his home on the day the phone rang at home, turned out to be the Dandan calling, I answer the phone, she surprised. She finally asked who I was. I thought a few seconds, I think if to tell the truth, Dandan as the white-collar workers might not want him, then he is certainly not and I divorced, might as well hold out. I think that his father was ill, he asked me to help him come to see the house first. That Dandan may be a bit suspicious, and said that where your home, I'll be with you right. I lie reaction fast even I surprised, I immediately went on to say, then no, I am afraid my boyfriend and I took a look at the house then. Then I pretended tweaking may laugh, smile and say you come to me and my boyfriend is also not very convenient for it, but you do not tell my brother ah, even though we are distant relatives, but he knew to tell my mother that I trouble. Obviously Dandan quite understand my hint, she laughed and said OK, I will not go. I played in a cold sweat, suddenly found themselves affected by this crime why, ah, wrong, are not I, since it had been determined, it altogether certain, early divorce it! ! As I prepare for divorce, he suddenly told me that there is an old classmate came back from Cambodia, said the best one to take a go there, the students married to a local triad boss to eat the very open daughter, father to stay where he was caring for a nightclub, which Chihepiaodu everything in there, a lot of money, may be that students are not a trusted Shoudi Xia, want to come back to find a good relationship with a back as assistant. I then realized that this is a good opportunity. I said, Why do not you ah. He said I have the mouth of a home, why go? I will look more closely to him, I said the house we should also credit a lot of pressure, you do not work, make money and very hard, it is better to go there, make a lot of money back home have the money to pay off, debt also easy on also on, and even if not so fast, go Duo Duo always. He has something to escape into a person, one I said I could go into debt, immediately move the heart. Also gave up his father and friends, and even that is thrown behind the Dandan. Sure enough, as I expected.


and her husband divorced the next day he said he decided to go to Cambodia. That students urging him to hurry, he decided to do a play for a visa, wait until the it, playing relationship, and then come back to do a visa that can be long lived. I think he lay mind, to consult with him to the topic, I asked him, you go, people who want to bond to how to do? I am a woman has, how he sent it? Gotta find a way to let other people do not come to my house. He think, suddenly want to mouth, but shut. I say you what you got, and I were stupid, but have not the faintest idea. He said that we leave to see how you like a divorce? At that time I said good! Instead, he gave birth to the suspect. I look of naive to say that you went to that, there is also night clubs, some woman, you went to that I can not forget, if you refused to come back and I remarry how could they do? He actually said: It's still easy to get your name into the house aware of our name, we do not divorce home! The house I made money or to help you in! ! ! ! I said OK! He said the tight schedule, immediately to the New Year, and first to do a fake divorce! When he got there, open up the relationship, and come back to do long-term visa, when he changed the name of the house is ready! I dared not promised too readily, in fact, preparing for so long, to your door step, easy step to go or not. I asked him, then I promise you, you will not really divorce me ah? He said that how can I do? He is so fond of me, and I and his students for so long, I could not understand him it! I have a pen and paper so that the agreement would first write tomorrow, and how to apply it! His literary talent is so good, really on the finish, I did not hesitate to sign their name. Procedures run quickly, because he wanted to divorce is not true, and he has to go abroad, so what he gave me. That he and I are kind of sad. I have been cheating on me because this man will soon know the truth, and soon learned that in his eyes and cuddly looks livable little woman deceived him. Marriage is a sharp blade, though I revenge him, could still lose-lose, my heart, the pain is even worse. He sad because within a year, his Xiandiu their jobs, they lost the car, then lost money, then being chased every day to debt, his father was again poured gas in the hospital, this time He fled abroad to actually choose, I would like, then hard-hearted man, a little sad it will be he did not know he was today, all this because I created to deceive, although I destroyed him, but also He lied to me first, can be considered themselves to blame for it! He flew away. Besides me, his colleagues and friends do not know, even his father, he only knew a few days out of hiding and do not know is to go abroad to do gangster go. A few days later, I put the house to sell. The hands, netted more than 90,ugg adirondack,000. In a few days, car insurance and compensation paid over, and I calculated, that he was also into small Rich Wives. Is unlucky in love, so money market peace of mind? And her husband divorced the next day he said he decided to go to Cambodia. That students urging him to hurry, he decided to do a play for a visa, wait until the it, playing relationship, and then come back to do a visa that can be long lived. I think he lay mind, to consult with him to the topic, I asked him, you go, people who want to bond to how to do? I am a woman has, how he sent it? Gotta find a way to let other people do not come to my house. He think, suddenly want to mouth, but shut. I say you what you got, and I were stupid, but have not the faintest idea. He said that we leave to see how you like a divorce? At that time I said good! Instead, he gave birth to the suspect. I look of naive to say that you went to that, there is also night clubs, some woman, you went to that I can not forget, if you refused to come back and I remarry how could they do? He actually said: It's still easy to get your name into the house aware of our name, we do not divorce home! The house I made money or to help you in! I said OK! He said the tight schedule, immediately to the New Year, and first to do a fake divorce! When he got there, open up the relationship, and come back to do long-term visa, when he changed the name of the house is ready! I dared not promised too readily, in fact, preparing for so long, to your door step, easy step to go or not. I asked him, then I promise you, you will not really divorce me ah? He said that how can I do? He is so fond of me, and I and his students for so long, I could not understand him it! I have a pen and paper so that the agreement would first write tomorrow, and how to apply it! His literary talent is so good, really on the finish, I did not hesitate to sign their name. Procedures run quickly, because he wanted to divorce is not true, and he has to go abroad, so what he gave me. That he and I are kind of sad. I have been cheating on me because this man will soon know the truth, and soon learned that in his eyes and cuddly looks livable little woman deceived him. Marriage is a sharp blade, though I revenge him, could still lose-lose, my heart, the pain is even worse. He sad because within a year, his Xiandiu their jobs, they lost the car, then lost money, then being chased every day to debt, his father was again poured gas in the hospital, this time He fled abroad to actually choose, I would like, then hard-hearted man, it will be a little sad, but he did not know, he said today all this is caused because deceive me, though I destroyed him, but also He lied to me first, can be considered themselves to blame for it! He flew away. Besides me, his colleagues and friends do not know, even his father, he only knew a few days out of hiding and do not know is to go abroad to do gangster go. A few days later, I put the house to sell. The hands, netted more than 90,000. In a few days, car insurance and compensation paid over, and I calculated, that he was also into small Rich Wives. Is unlucky in love, so money market peace of mind?


and third party showdown. A month later, he came back, big time showdown has finally arrived. I played the heart of the familiar in mind the phone, I said Dandan, we talk it out. To see that woman in the coffee shop, this is my second time to see her, it is also the last time. I am straight to the point. I say you are right H girlfriend. She H I suddenly feel a little surprised by her first name. I said he was not my brother, I know he is more than four years, more than two years of marriage her husband. Of course, he also told you he was not married, he is still single H. Dandan soon calm down. I said, H and I have divorced, not because of you, but because he owed a large sum of money, he must escape and hide. I pretend to casually said the word casually, H will also owe you the money! Her face really changed. Pay off the money and the taste of love really feel good. In fact, I sympathize with her, she is actually innocent woman, was more than a year my husband cheated, but I found that as early as opinion only. That's another straightforward point is that I know the truth in the situation, helping my husband lied to her for a long time. But this society, I do not harm her, she would have made me, everyone will protect themselves, I do this is to protect themselves. On when to learn a lesson for her. That said a lot, (sorry, I do not remember the specific, so many years, I'll still be puzzled) I remember when she took steps are stiff, his face is pale, hands trembling. She even forgot to take her scarf. Really, I do no feel the joy of victory. Watched her leave, I suddenly realized that the first time, I do it? But things have been done, would work itself out. Fatal blow. And her husband showdown. Husband to come home, the last fatal blow came. I do not know and he pressed home the doorbell, but he can open the door for people who do not know, that moment what he is feeling. I do not know, when he returned home, all my friends know that he was fired in the Beijing office, to hide debt in Cambodia, extreme disdain for him, what would he then feel. I do not know, when he found he had no money, but my phone number is empty, he is what it's like. I heard a cat to catch mice, always happy to be playing only to eat. The book says can not be wrong. These days, many friends told me that my husband looking for me, but I already closed in advance of the annual leave, not units, cell phone number changed. I guess he finally collapsed quickly, when I called him. I gently brings tears have asked him: You're back in there ever here? He gasped and asked me where? I smilingly said, to such an extent, do you think I met you? He denounced the sentence of foul language, ask me, you long into thinking that divorce is not it? You while I am not in Henan, Beijing, you people on the outside, right? Oh I laughed and told him, of course not! Not me out there man, you have Pengrui Dan, I give you your, do not you thank me? He one time said nothing. I also silent. Then I said slowly. You think you're carrying out his wife engaging in an affair, no one will know? Do you think flowers are chocolate can be hidden from the outside you say you are single then? He Guaijiao: You already know! ! Haha you already know! Why did not you say! I said, you want me to say? Said that Pengrui Dan is now scheduled to refuse to see you? He said that you met her? ! I asked why she was so cool to me! You know you do anything? She is my colleague in general! I borrowed money from her! I said that indeed the general colleagues? Colleagues in general you may not borrow money, and you have to return to the Office of Henan Province to open a business, right? Colleagues in general will not do not do mischief, and every morning people call you it! Colleagues in general and you may not be able to play the last 35 days in Hainan it! He impress the. I went on to say, you know why you lost a job? You do not know how the leadership of Beijing? You always think you particularly clever, you thought about why? His voice is simply grinding his teeth that is leading you to our phone calls? I laugh loud. I said that the goods you really lost it? By the way tell you, car insurance back, unfortunately, you are divorce agreement, said property of all the things I am, this insurance, tens of thousands of pieces you do not get anything, and really want to thank you, ah! I heard the voice of phone side of teeth, his voice even a little hoarse, he loudly swore I would not speak, he said I was Snake hearted, vicious woman. Really, hearing him say, I am happy but I cheerfully said, you think you are doing business genius Why? Even the pros and cons of all do not understand the terrain, you do business? What do you do business? With money not yet friends, go and fool around Hainan lover? You or people? Your father hospitalized, you do not go abroad to play even a hello, your conscience eat dogs? Little ability not, want to give you my house calculations out account? When you really put your own people, ah! Do you think other people are like you so stupid? He is pig, put others up when XX? Across the phone, I seem to hear his rapid flow of blood vessel sounds, it seems that he has distorted the face expression, I finally added some heavy: Well, you say you are mixed in such a tragic, but also take the initiative thinking of divorcing me, I did not know how to mouth, can you say since I have to agree, and now I bought a good house, office, almost no down payment enough, just car insurance, just got enough money, you say it happens? Beijing did not your account, and that what Dandan do not you, so much debt you have to own yet, you should never have to take care of themselves ah! He concluded that the idea of pop out from every tooth, and if you stand in front of me today, I would not hesitate to kill you! A woman never let me be so hated! I can not wait to dust you fell bones! \may instill obedience shirts to work every day I do boast delicious food, but when I found out the truth, when the structure that their paradise into hell in an instant, a bed with therapeutic writing your middle of the night and the other women men love, then rain, a man you want to spend her old age is accompanied everywhere calculating your house just want to get Beijing accounts, a high noble person in your eyes but have an extremely despicable conduct, I would say that this destruction I was brought to a fatal destruction, in just finding out the truth, I was as good as dead, suffering unbearable.


Postscript: Some people say that I am cruel, that the 1st couple hundred days grace, other people but has an affair, I was depriving the people go bankrupt go into exile and revenge too. I want to say, first of all this is not planned, more often, things step by step development to that, it comes naturally to do down. In addition, injury to him, crushing blow to him, in fact, I do too, but the destruction of one material, one is the destruction of the spirit, both are the same pain as deep as the bone marrow. Although I revenge him, but I was not happy, I've lost the best dream as a wife
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment