Friday, August 6, 2010

Read Do not cry with her girlfriend protect it! ugg adirondack boots

After a couple get married one day soon. Once in two supper. Girl suddenly said to the boy. If one day I die. You will marry its her woman? The boy said. Ae. May be right. This was so that you can really die. girl heard angry and said: you hate me so? ,ugg adirondack boots
boy walked beside girls. to pick up girls. silly girl. I have promised you will not deceive you. If I said I did not marry but I later married. That is not the fool you do?
girls happy laugh. hide his arms,cheap uggs on sale, said: All right. Even if you are married. I would not blame you. I will always love you ...
not imagine that after the short ten days. girls on the yin and yang and the boy really a gap.
girls died of car accidents. all come so suddenly. then. girls are ready to leave them ready to go after Where travel. that the car had washed out rapidly. girls death is not painful. lost consciousness the moment. the girl's death. She felt that people are busy divvying up the carried her on the ambulance. and She just felt funny. because she knew it was superfluous. When the girls realize that they have died. and that after his soul left his body. She was not sad. because she had few friends. in her life is just that boys. She just always see him. girls very happy. Then she would step back to the home.
girls penetrated the walls. back home. in house shopping in a circle. stroked the house so much. so many boys had sent her a gift. tears stayed. Then girls realized. had died also have tears.
girl sighed. back to her and the little boy lay on the bed. unwittingly fell asleep. wake up. the sky is already dark. she felt a touch of chill. in the heart to complain about her the boy has forgotten to help her tuck. is planning to up and complain about her boy. Then she remembered. She is dead. has been from the boy's life disappeared. and is then complete. boy never saw her a. Also long sigh.
girls then got up. start looking for him around the house. Finally,cheap uggs boots, in the bathroom to find her beloved boys. he dropped in the tub on. Toilet filled with the alcohol. on the ground by the boy spit the mess. girls your nose. squat down to see him. they discovered that the boy's face full of tears. even the eyes swelling up. God. Her boy has always been so strong. the first time I saw him cry so sad. girls good distressed. She tried to pull him up. can hand through the boy's body. girls tried again and again. until the fall. the first time. she knew how incompetence. girls dragged the body slowly and gently kissed the boy on the lips. and then sat down beside him. In addition to this. She can not think what other ways the.
Then the boy innocently earth with your eyes closed mouth: girl. do not go. ...... girls do not know if what he said was drunk. but still in the heart of the boy said: Little fool. I am so love you. how willing you are away what reason.
......
six months. the house nothing has changed. day gradually returned to normal. boys are still quasi-point to work on time. but no longer laugh. back home often to lie on the table late into the night. and girls. has been accompanied in the home boys. but in another way.
until this day. a strange woman broke into their home. this woman is beautiful. keep long straight hair. whether you wear sexy. who exudes a faint . good smell perfume. then glanced down girl can not help themselves Rabbit doll dress and slippers. I realized that I would broken up. In this half year. she loved the boy had become so good. dead The girl was found. She seems to have been good enough for him.
then accompanied the boy with the strange woman,Vibram FiveFingers Shoes, do the dinner. But since the two entered the house after. boy and women are not always spoken. although sometimes a woman will say a few words. But the boy still did not answer. finally time for dinner. The woman spoke: Hee total. I really like you. she is not have to leave you for a long time the right. Do you have a lifetime to keep the house. a person go on it? you to accept me. ok. I will love you like her. boy still did not speak. eyes quietly looked to a wall on the girls pictures. it all. dead girls are looking in the eyes. but all the boys she has never see.
time. then the woman spoke: Hee. In order to come to your house with you to eat dinner times. I pray you so many times. Do you say nothing.'ll catch me with you? Why do you what people are so cold. then. woman in tears. This When the boy finally said: Ting. you will not find this dish too light up. girl said she was not allowed too much salt. so I can not put in more. She made a delicious dish can be. Every time I she do a good job. I have personally given me her folder. right. do you like this small wooden table. that she accompany me to buy. well,uggs sale, when her old love of eating out I chopsticks cried every time .. help her change. really naughty. Speaking of this time. boy innocently smiled: she had lost each time. She is always so capricious. I remember one time in the outdoor barbecue to eat do not care to eat a hot pepper. adhere to ask me to help her buy a delicious brand of mineral water .. because the other could not drink the water used to .. she made me a long time that I look for a long time ... Ha ha ... there is one. she has given me surprise. 5 am or so on up to cook breakfast. the result is watch TV to get the whole focus of the breakfast .. this little idiot ....... unconsciously. half an hour passed. the boy continued on that Then he had a woman and her together bit by bit. then. The woman stood up: Hee. I see. finished. tears away.
girls at the moment know. had her boy bits and pieces of her past record is so clear .. girls moved to tears again .. this time the boy slowly came to her frame before. gently stroked in the picture. girls face. .. again and again stroked the boy crying near a good cry out loud ... a good loud. boys against girls in the picture,ugg bailey button boots, he said: girl. Why so early. then you threw early me. you .. how could you leave me .. I have a lot of words to say to you. There are many things you do not .. I know I used to have to do a lot of not good enough. I'm so want to go to make up for ah. boy continued crying: my dear. you know. In two years. Ting has the first four that I like a woman I'm afraid ah ... I'm so Payouyitian I will not tolerate I am afraid of living .. .. afraid of you will blame me ... I am afraid of .. I am afraid of seeing you cry. .. ooo,MBT Shoes Sale, ooo .. even in my dreams, dear. You asked me a question . I answer you right now .. if one day you die .. I will not marry another woman ..
boy cried himself to sleep .. eyes. face of the tears have not kill.
after the original died. not only in tears. .. than to live can feel pain when any of the pain more intense. more unforgettable. That is:
heartache after death ..
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment