Monday, August 2, 2010

[Has reply] urgent ... help !!!!!!

The next new, need help. The next URL: www.sjshijia.com (Chinese design family)
problem description: I will not design any website to help people who I had bought for me for a good space went away .. has left one person carry out his back to me a little bit ... I do not ... this is a design forum. which all things need to change ...

help needed: the next one will need to use DISCUZ X's talent has been to help me tackle the matters to me! but I can not give any reward ... you can practice as a hand-out from the website .. please add my good man willing QQ: 846435014 (China design family) in the next hurry .... sincerely hope to have bit Big Brother Big Sister to help me ... here thanked the.!!
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment