Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CNTV.cn2010 World Cup in South Africa Taiwan

Broadcast premiere
demand a full race section highlights Xingyao
TV
points race in South Africa Information Center
Fei Kenan champion in the field of non-battlefield report my history
city stadium Hyun Figure appreciate
gallop Union of 32 new media giants feast shamisen Liao
morning battlefield report action fans midday battlefield report
South Africa Carnival me guess my team World Cup World Cup choose my classmates will
my 11 team charm I Kan, I list the World Cup in South Africa World Cup Show World Cup
dance download store Bullfighting World Cup World Cup World Cup
IP TV
phone mobile media

34
finals

final



Final: Netherlands 0-1 Spain full playback



34 Final: Germany 3-2 Uruguay full playback



semi-final: Germany 0-1 Spain full playback


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment