Sunday, August 1, 2010

Background music - the next morning

Guo Jing - the next morning
Fei Ye Fei
online with your heart Lyrics: Yaoruo Long
Composer: CHEN Xiao-xia

cry with the rolling back of the heart block do not have to tell some stories
Everyone listening to the shallow
many eyes are too close to
miss that I had not seen his simple words

unlock
some of the emotional overload of the heart to know of the said people listen to your tears
excited than I pity
I vowed to make more efforts and courage

so the next morning to the last hand
walk please
some flowers there snow will melt
your own shoulders is my paradise

so open-minded next morning
to candid photo I see sea send me the
I like my hair flying
and inundated with rain, or overlooking the vision

simple words unlock some of the emotional overload of the heart
to know the people that listen to your tears
excited than I pity < br> I vowed to make more efforts and courage

other
next morning to walk the last hand, where flowers please
some snow will melt
your own shoulders is my Generous paradise

so the next morning I see the sea
the candid photos to send me the
I like my hair flying and falling with rain or overlooking
vision

time can be rubbed off some of my edges
insist they will never wear can not afford to allow me a little proud

because you rely on this so the next morning


to walk the last hand, where flowers please
some snow will melt
your own shoulders is my paradise
open-minded and so the next morning
the videotaping I see the sea send me the photo
I like my hair flying and falling with rain or overlooking
vision


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment