Saturday, July 31, 2010

ugg outlet store Rush - qing

Swallows went there time of return; willow trees, and there again,ugg outlet store, when young; peach blossoms, and there will bloom again. But the clever, you tell me, why should our days never to return? - Let someone stole them: Who is that? Where could he hide it? Escape the bar of their own: and now to where?
I do not know how much time they gave me; but my hands are getting empty. In Momo Li counted out, more than 8000 days have already slid away from me; like needle drop of water drops in the ocean. My days are dripping into the stream of time, no sound, no shadow. I can not help but tear Shanshan first Cencen had.
gone have gone, and come keep coming; to go to the middle, how to rush it? When I get up in the morning, shoot a small room in two or three slanting sun. Sun has feet, ah, lightly and furtively; my wears. Thus - the hands of time,ugg boots outlet, the day from the basin in the past; to eat, bowl days of the past; in silence, paid heed to the past before the gaze. I can feel his haste, and reach out my hands pull, he took each other's hand cover and from the past, the dark,ugg classic Tall, I lay in bed,Five Fingers Shoes, he Ling Ling-Li across from me, from my feet fly go. So I open my eyes and the sun again,uggs outlet, one day has gone. I sigh over her face. But the shadow of the new day began in the sighs missed.
fled in the days of flying, in 1000 10,CHI Hair Irons,000 of the world, I can do? Only wandering fills only rush 罢了; in more than 8000 day rush, apart from hesitating, then left to? Smoke over the past days as the breezes blew away like mist by the morning sun evaporated; what I left behind traces of it? Have I ever left behind any gossamer traces at all? I came to this world naked, naked also go in an instant? It is not fair, why do we seek for nothing ah?
you are smart, tell me, why should our days never to return?
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment