Saturday, July 31, 2010

ugg boots uk Addressed to the future wife of the ...

4 Thank you to the wife:
First, I thank my wife walked into my life, maybe you are not the best of my life, but definitely unique and the most touched me.
Second, I thank my wife into your life, maybe I'm not the best of your life,ugg boots uk, but I will let you do the most moving and most exciting.
Third, thank you wife loves me, maybe you're not first in my life who love me. But you are absolutely the last one, is also one of the best.
Fourth, thank you my wife let me love you, maybe I'm not the first in your life who loves you, but I am confident I am definitely the last one, is one of your favorites!
respect to the wife of 5:
First, respect the wife's thinking, perhaps his wife's ideas and their own different, but his wife certainly did not on its own circumcenter, will not hurt themselves.
Second, respect for the wife's love, the love of his wife may not be the best, but the wife's love must be the most pressing need. The most moving.
Third, respect for the wife's home, and perhaps more importantly their parents, but the wife's parents also should pay attention, because they are, have their own wife.
Fourth, to respect the privacy of his wife, perhaps a lot of things you want to know, but it will hurt the dignity of his wife. To learn to trust.
Fifth, respect for the wife of a friend, perhaps his wife's friends do not know, however, to integrate into the wife's life, you need to make her friends.
to the wife of 5:00 treasure:
first, cherish his wife's body, perhaps people should know how to take care of themselves, but the wife's body need care, is more important than their own!
second, cherish wife love, perhaps their own things to a good save, but the wife needs something more to be cherished.
third, treasure the good wife, may often find a good wife should be on their own, but do not forget that is the wife will love their own good.
fourth wife of emotional value, and perhaps sometimes do not mind, but it is that a casual would hurt his wife's heart.
fifth and cherish his wife's happiness, may sometimes feel a thing not to be happy, but to understand his wife's happiness is our happiness. She is happy to share their love of their own performance. Do not let my wife down!
sixth, cherish the love of his wife, may find his wife love oneself is the day after to Italy,ugg boots outlet, but do not forget a wife on his own pay, if you do not cherish it, love their wives but feel is not worth Oh!
to wife The 7 if:
First, if his wife was sick, then after his wife woke up first thing in the ward to see my.
Secondly,discount ugg boots, if the wife is tired, then tucked my wife wife Tang Chuangshang is that I am.
Third, if the wife was thirsty, and then to my wife and bottled water is.
Fourth, if the wife was hungry, so busy in the kitchen is my.
fifth, wife happy,ugg bailey button, then next to you is what I listen to the story.
Sixth, if the wife out, then I would say: out cold, wear more clothes.
Seventh, if the wife back home, then I will say: tired, lie down under soon!
to the wife of eight when you
First, when you cold, I will give you a blanket.
Second, when When you are tired, I will give you to be a massage.
Third, when you trapped, I'll give you laid out sheets.
Fourth,buy mbt shoes, when you wronged, I will hold you in arms.
Fifth, when you are sick, I will give you medicines watering.
Sixth, when you are sad, I will try to make you laugh.
the seventh, when you say you love me,uggs on sale, I be happy for a whole month.
the eighth, when you say love me, my life, driven to distraction.


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment