Saturday, July 31, 2010

ugg boots sale Lost ... in Seattle

Seattle, Boeing's headquarters here, Microsoft's headquarters,ugg boots sale, Simbach Headquarters, Lee's boxing gymnasium, high school ..... this legendary city,ugg boots store, complete with me does not matter. Bad mood, sitting in the seaside restaurant, drinking wine,australia ugg boots sale, quietly, casually chatting on a friend, something to talk to a woman from the business, talk to the character from the famous .....。 That may be true drunk, just staring at his mouth that giggle. Perhaps what should be drunk, wake up ... what will be forgotten. If I am really so irritating, then right, all do not talk to me, let me drunk, I will forget you,ugg boots uk, just like you would not care about me. Who want to come try me, if this pair of armor,MBT Shoes Sale, that although I am hard-hearted. Anyway, my feeling is it worthless. ok,uggs sale, drunk, sleep ... when nothing happened and continue my journey, to continue my task. Ok, Let it go and let it be ....


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment