Saturday, July 31, 2010

Small candle

During another night of fast casual experience can not remember how many sleepless winter nights seem to suffering a long long time news is finally biting winter always so ridiculous but for the past experienced an unprecedented winter may never the arrival of spring does not really understand the meaning of life for the first time realized that the existence of relativistic suffering every second of worry and joy in the mood as they come and go down the edge of a forced smile instantly repeated in anger blaming Heaven actually treat their heart when I look back more resentment in the dark spent together at the end of the small candles come to realize the real source of light for ease of my life wandering around and comfortable next to me has been waiting in the night especially quiet today and I am grateful of that joint through a small candle You light up my life
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment