Monday, October 18, 2010

Confessions of an ugly man (Comedy) - Qzone logMoncler OutletUgg Boots Free Shipping

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 724207 at 22:55 on March 13, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Leisure funny Confessions of an ugly man (super funny) I was born twice.


the first time, a doctor from the womb to pull me out, suddenly collapsed, a nurse groping eyes closed, plug me back ... ...



second time I was born after all the people hiding in the hospital morgue to cry, president of his mouth, pumping his son, blame themselves senseless, then I should not love of money ... this business ...


Motherhood is great, she does not hold anything against me,Moncler Outlet, raised me the best, but he in my face and put up a skeleton picture, to reduce the psychological pressure, accompanied me to the old mask.


eleven years old, my third grade, the class is the most important time of curiosity,Ugg Boots Free Shipping, are desperately want to see what the mask looks after me in the end, there is a nickname name is Li bold students while I pee when I pulled it off the mask,Moncler Jas, since then, the students suffer from a strange illness Li bold, can not speak, eyes dull, do nothing all day, facing one's skull killed without blinking, a shut our eyes to tears more than ... ...

principals reported the Department of Education, Department of Education sent to, because the school's students are transfer,mbt shoes online, the principal can only eat a half every morning bowl of porridge, the teacher's salary has not landed two months ... ...



people to see me after the Department of Education, the Secretary resign immediately quit the sea, a chain reaction,UGG Bottes Femme, the dissolution of the country's educational institutions ... ...
I'm walking down the street, street people, all in Kuangtu more than, A group of pigs rushed from behind me, I hastened to wear saffron, made the trophy and gave me a certificate that read: pig's savior.



Liu Mazi's wife with him next to blow, that his face pockmarked disgusting,uggs sale, absolutely want to leave!!! happened I went to their window, Liu Mazi wife saw me, did not speak, out money to the insurance company to the insured Liu Mazi's pock,p90x exercise, pock a thousand ... ...


has alarmed the United Nations (? Why say they do), Kofi Annan last resort, requiring forced me to plastic surgery,australian sheepskin boots, but did not succeed, all of the plastic surgeon to see me crying after more than all, nearly half of the doctors into the mental hospital, the symptoms all the same,Giubbotti Moncler, nothing will be said that only one sentence: Need ugly ugly ... ... ... ...


Arafat to send special plane to pick me up, asked me to stand in front of the presidential palace,Ugg Boots uk, to resist the Israeli siege, I went to the station for a minute, Israeli military withdrawal, Sharon was forced to resign, the Palestinian national spirit However, when Arafat would like to introduce my hero, when the Palestinian National People's lantern could not find the ... ...

a writer to me, and shed tears: my life, I was the biggest dream is to a Nobel Prize for literature, but now the master is too much ... ... I have a trick, as long as I can write a book in front of you, I will get an award!!!


I do not believe, so he spent a week with me, write a novel of up to five million words \

Nobel today announced that the world can find out if the words to describe my face, you can get prize for literature, the results of all the writers are diverted to buy pork, and the Nobel Prize in Literature disappear ... ...


special to bring me into the National Football team, would like to take the real out of Asia, in the World Cup,ugg boots sale, the Chinese team did not lose a ball, every game is a score of 12:0,ugg boots men, one a ball, kick finished on the open picnic on the lawn, I am a person in front of goal BBQ, all the other players, including goalkeeper halo spit on the ground,UGG Australia, you've got a referee with red card.



of course our players are the devil after gradual training, look at my picture, and then looked at my photos to eat,Discount Uggs Boots, and then play ... ...

trophy from a permanent stay in the China, foreign media comments I am the devil incarnate.
World Series start lying, colored race of players exalted bluster Luankan, I took the stage, said only three words have the championship, and permanently retained title, I said: I'm not ugly ... ....

Crying at night, the moon, asked softly: I, good? Gently falling on the moon a white object, I picked up a look, is a small rabbit was 九阴白骨爪 crush ... ...

I call the sky: God, I do the most ugly ?????


sky suddenly torrential rain fell on me, I touched one, even full of vomit ... ...


me away from the earth to the old castle,UGGS Outlet, I asked the Mirror: Mirror Mirror, Who is the most ugly in the world,Moncler Jassen Online, mirror on the wall with tears, suicide break ... ...



days, not me, why with me ?????????






相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment